Is the battery on your Android powered smartphone in a constant drain? It’s okay – you can improve your battery life! The longevity of your battery depends on how you are using your smartphone, and by following these tips, you can get the most out of your device –
- When your device is not in use, press the lock button to turn off your screen rather than wait for the screen to automatically turn itself off
- Don’t use live wallpapers!
- Lower your screen’s brightness level, or set it to automatically adjust itself
- Close out apps that drain power when you don’t need them
- Turn off your GPS connection when not in use
- Turn off Bluetooth when not in use
- Manage your phone’s settings for auto-sync. Android phones are known to drain battery life when constantly searching for app updates.